Tirana Photo Festival is an annual photo festival organized by DMO Albania (Destination Management Organization).
The aim of this Festival is to put in the focus the art of photography through photo competition, exhibitions, seminars, photo tours and more.
- The first edition was held from 1- 7 November 2018. The exhibition with 100 best photos of Tirana opened in the hall of National Historical Museum of Tirana, to celebrate the best of photography from Tirana. The exhibition was divided in three categories: Nature, Street Art/People and Photo City. Among the 7000 photos posted on the social media of the tourism portal “www.visit-tirana.com”, on the night of November 1, 3 winners were announced. The first festival was supported by Tirana Municipality, National History Museum, Phoenix, Era shpk.
- The Second Edition held from 8-15 October 2019. The theme was: Natural and Cultural Heritage of Albania, and it is open for all young and professional photographers. The Festival was supported and financed by Tirana Municipality, Ministry of Culture, National History Museum, Fuji Film Albania.
See more about this Festival: www.tiranaphotofestival.com
The Tirana Photo Festival has three major contribution:
- Promote art of photography and skills
- Promote tourism and culture
- Engage young people in arts
- Make young people ambassadors of their own country, encouraging them to love and share.